Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Card


I made this birthday card to enter in a few challenges. The first one is at Dilly Beans- http://dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.com/ Simply Betty- http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/2012/03/simply-challenged-3.html I used a stamp I got from Simply Betty. I used my copic markers to color- I'm still pretty new at this :). I used some Tim Holtz distressed embossing powder to make the star background and some denim fabric letters. Then I got the bright idea to cut the image out...I have the cutting skills of a 5 year old:) last but not least I used a little diamond stickles on the snake.

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute card! Just a tip - you have to mention the specific challenges in your post and provide a link back to them. :) Thank you for joining us at Dilly Beans.

Melissa S. said...

This is a very cut card. Love the background. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Dilly Beans.

DonnaMundinger said...

Super card and your coloring looks great. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week. xxD