Monday, March 12, 2012

Dilly Beans Glitter Challenge

This week I found out my friend was pregnant. They has been trying for a while. My first thought of course was to make her a card. I searched the internet high and low for a digital pregnancy image....found lots of cutesy ones , but not exactly what I wanted. Then I stubled across the Bugaboo stamps website...BINGO.

I thought this sentiment was perfect.
To make the card I used the digital image and sentiment from Bugaboo. I printed my image and immediately started coloring with my Copics...well needless to say the ink hadn't completely dried and I started on the face first...so she might have a little bruising :)
When I finished coloring I thought it needed something..but what?
GLITTER !!! so i whipped out my Stickels.
The paper I used for the card itself..I must admit I pulled out of the trash after another scrapbooker had left the store for the day...imagine wasting all that good paper:)
so all in all I think the card came out pretty good..I'm fairly new to card making.

7 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great sentiment it so suits your friends situation as well as this fab image.

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.


Dionne

Dr. Mary said...

very clever! love the colors :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL This is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

cass said...

Very very funny!!! Had a good laugh looking at your card. Brilliant sentiment

Jodi said...

Cute Card Crystle!

Erin said...

beautiful card and beautiful colours
thank you for joining us at
that craft place
erin xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute!

Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis!